Learn MSBI(SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) in 2 days in Mumbai Andheri
Course Name: – Batch 79 – Learn MSBI (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) in 2 days
Sat 18th March 2017 and Sun 19th March 2017.
How to Join?
Booking between 04 Feb to 25 Feb 2017 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 26 Feb to 11 Mar 2017 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 12 Mar to 17 Mar 2017 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
B-720, Pranik Chambers, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
Below is the syllabus: –
- MSBI Fundamentals, Data flow, Control Flow, ETL, Dataware house. (SSIS)
- Conditional split, Data conversion and Error handling. (SSIS)
- For Loop, Variables, Parameters and Debugging. (SSIS)
- For dimension, measures, star schema, snow flake, shared connection managers & packages tasks.(SSIS)
- SCD, Type 0, Type 1, OLEDB Command and Unicode conversions.(SSIS)
- Lookup, Data conversion optimization and updating SSIS package.(SSIS)
- Sort, Merge and Merge Joins.(SSIS)
- Creating SSAS Cube. (SSAS)
- SSAS Time series and Excel display.(SSAS)
- What are Transactions and CheckPoints in SSIS? (SSIS)
- Simple SSRS report & implementing Matrix, Tabular, Parameters, Sorting, Expressions. (SSRS)
- Using Data Profiling task to check data quality. (SSIS)
- Hierarchical Dimensions. (SSAS)
- SSAS Calculation.(SSAS)
- Reference and Many-to-Many Relationship. (SSAS)
- Script component(SSIS)
- Partitions in SSAS. (SSAS)
- Explain Asynchronous, Synchronous, Full, Semi and Non blocking Components. (SSIS)
- SSRS Architecture and Deployment (SSRS)
- DQS( Data Quality Services ) (SSIS)
- Explain Tabular Model and Power Pivot (SSAS).
- MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Queries.(SSAS)
- Data Mining (Fundamentals and Time Series Algorithm).(SSAS)
- Aggregations in SSAS.(SSAS)
- ROLAP, MOLAP and HOLAP.(SSAS)
- No PPT showcase, complete step by step Hands-on MSBI training.
- Personal attention given to each candidate till topic is clear.
- You have to just come with your laptop with VS 2013 – SSDT & SQL Server 2012/2014 installed.
- Tea and lunch will be provided.
- All at only 7000 INR.