Learn Design & Architecture Pattern in 2 days
Course Name:- Batch 86 – Learn Design & Architecture Pattern in 2 days with a Project
Date: – Sat 27th May and Sun 28th May 2017.
How to Join?
Booking between 09 April to 06 May 2017 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 07 May to 20 May 2017 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 21 May to 26 May 2017 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
B-720, Pranik Chambers, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
Below is the syllabus: –
- OOP Principles
- UML(Class, Use Case, Sequence and Activity Diagram)
- SOLID principles
- Domain Driven Development
- Ubiquitious language
- Entity object and Value object
- Value objects are immutable
- DTO vs Entity objects
- NULL and Aggregate roots
- Understanding the Customer Project
- Creating classes and interface for the customer project
- Implementing Factory pattern with DI and IOC for decoupling
- Using Singleton and Lazy Loading Pattern for caching the DI framework
- Implementing Revert and Cancel Memento and Prototype
- C# Generic inheritance pattern
- Creating Generic DAL using Repository, UOW and Adapter
- Applying Template Pattern for ADO.NET repository
- Creating simple validation framework using Decorator and COR
- How Builder Pattern can be applied for the validation framework.
- Simplfying user interface code by using Facade
- Implementing 1 to many by using Composite Pattern
- Using Mediator Pattern to communicate with 1 to many
- Implemeting encapsulated foreach using Iterator Pattern
- Creating Search using CQRS pattern
- Understainding GUI Architecture Patterns
- MVVM with Command Pattern
- MVC and MVP
- Interpreter Pattern, Fluent interface and method chaining
- Abstract Factory Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Flyweight Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
- State Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Observer Pattern
- Visitor Pattern
- CQRS Design Pattern
Below is Project screenshot: –
- No PPT’s completely hands on Design Pattern and Architecture Pattern training.
- You have to just come with your laptop(VS 2013 Ultimate & SQL Server 2008/2012 installed).
- Notes and videos for further reference later.
- Tea and lunch will be provided.
- All at only 7000 INR