Course Name:- Learn Angular 5 in 2 days (Mumbai Andheri)
Date: – Sat 25th August and Sun 26th August 2018.
How to Join? Click Here
Our institute is 12 years old institute focused especially on computer programming courses. We started 12 years back (www.questpond.com) as an online training provider and have later expanded in offline training courses.
|We are authorized by ng-India as|
training provider for Angular.
Our trainers are well trained and truly
professionals for Angular teaching.
The founders of this training institute are programmers themselves. The goal of our offline institute is to provide exceptional training at reasonable cost.
You can call on 9967590707 or on our office land line 022-66752917.
Booking between 01 July 2018 to 28 July 2018 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 29 July to 18 Aug 2018 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 19 Aug to 24 Aug 2018 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
This course is of 2 days and below is the hourly breakup of the course. The total course is of 16 hours.
What we will do?
|Angular 5 Pre-requiste||
|Setting up Angular 5 environment||
|First application of Angular||
|Angular directives||Building a custom component using directives and understanding @input ,@output and @emitters||2 Hours|
|Angular component life cycle||Understanding the view, controller and content life cycle, tapping them and putting custom code.||1 Hour|
|Providers and dependency injection||
|Using http provider||Making Post,Get,Put and delete||2 Hours|
|Angular routing||Parent and child routing concepts Passing data between routes||1 Hour|
|Angular dynamic loading||Lazy loading using Angular 5||1 Hour|
|Angular forms and validation||Using form validations and grouping and comparing the same with model validations||1 Hour|
|Angular pipe concept||Data formatting using pipes.||20 Mins|
|Angular 2 Advanced Concepts||
This is a question which keeps coming in every Angular 5 class we take in Andheri Mumbai. First thing these trainings are meant for senior people who work in IT industry from Monday to Friday. The only time they have holiday is Saturday and Sunday. So any course which goes beyond these days do not suit them.
Said and done below are some of the highlights by which we cover Angular 5 in 2 days in a proper manner.
- We start sharp at 10 AM and end almost at 6:30 PM to 7 PM. Breaks of food and tea breaks are short and controlled properly. We ensure that almost 8 hours you are inside the room , coding , completing your labs.
- Trainings are conducted by senior trainers who are not only trainers but they also work on Angular 5 projects or are either MVP’s. So they know exactly how to drive this course in 2 days.
- In this course you will always find two trainers. One trainer takes the course and the other trainer helps out the students. With this we save lot of time in practical’s.
- In this course we do not entertain any fresher person. So with that we are ensured that we do not have to run through the basics. With all seniors the batch is always in a good synch.
- With the course we provide video tutorials and notes which ensures that if there are any left overs you can revise them when needed.
This course is purely Angular 5. But we do understand some people would like to still look at Angular 1.X. Especially developers who are going in maintenance projects. From that point of view we provide a basic overview of Angular 1.X at the last which is supported by 8 hours of Step by Step videos.
- Visual studio.
- Visual studio code.
Please ensure you have the following installations done, while coming for the training :-
- VS 2017 Community Edition – https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/
- TypeScript for VS 2017 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55258
- NodeJS – https://nodejs.org/en/
- Go to this URL http://tinyurl.com/jeehlqo and download the zip file and keep it in your local folder.
3D4, 3rd Floor, D-Wing, Gundecha Onclave, Kherani Road, Next to Post Office, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400072.
We are extremely sad to say ☻ we do not. But if you subscribe to us early you get a very decent discount do go through our course fee section.