Course Name:- Batch 100 – Learn Angular 4 in 2 days (Mumbai Andheri)
Date: – Sat 23rd Sep and Sun 24th Sep 2017.
How to Join? Click Here
Our institute is 12 years old institute focused especially on computer programming courses. We started 12 years back (www.questpond.com) as an online training provider and have later expanded in offline training courses.
The founders of this training institute are programmers themselves. The goal of our offline institute is to provide exceptional training at reasonable cost.
You can call on 9967590707 or on our office land line 022-66752917.
Booking between 29 July to 19 Aug 2017 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 20 Aug to 16 Sep 2017 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 17 Sep to 22 Sep 2017 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
This course is of 2 days and below is the hourly breakup of the course. The total course is of 16 hours.
What we will do?
|Angular 4 Pre-requiste||
|Setting up Angular 4 environment||
|First application of Angular||
|Angular directives||Building a custom component using directives and understanding @input ,@output and @emitters||2 Hours|
|Angular component life cycle||Understanding the view, controller and content life cycle, tapping them and putting custom code.||1 Hour|
|Providers and dependency injection||
|Using http provider||Making Post,Get,Put and delete||2 Hours|
|Angular routing||Parent and child routing concepts Passing data between routes||1 Hour|
|Angular dynamic loading||Lazy loading using Angular 4||1 Hour|
|Angular forms and validation||Using form validations and grouping and comparing the same with model validations||1 Hour|
|Angular pipe concept||Data formatting using pipes.||20 Mins|
|Angular 2 Advanced Concepts||
This is a question which keeps coming in every Angular 4 class we take in Andheri Mumbai. First thing these trainings are meant for senior people who work in IT industry from Monday to Friday. The only time they have holiday is Saturday and Sunday. So any course which goes beyond these days do not suit them.
Said and done below are some of the highlights by which we cover Angular 4 in 2 days in a proper manner.
- We start sharp at 10 AM and end almost at 6:30 PM to 7 PM. Breaks of food and tea breaks are short and controlled properly. We ensure that almost 8 hours you are inside the room , coding , completing your labs.
- Trainings are conducted by senior trainers who are not only trainers but they also work on Angular 4 projects or are either MVP’s. So they know exactly how to drive this course in 2 days.
- In this course you will always find two trainers. One trainer takes the course and the other trainer helps out the students. With this we save lot of time in practical’s.
- In this course we do not entertain any fresher person. So with that we are ensured that we do not have to run through the basics. With all seniors the batch is always in a good synch.
- With the course we provide video tutorials and notes which ensures that if there are any left overs you can revise them when needed.
This course is purely Angular 4. But we do understand some people would like to still look at Angular 1.X. Especially developers who are going in maintenance projects. From that point of view we provide a basic overview of Angular 1.X at the last which is supported by 8 hours of Step by Step videos.
- Visual studio.
- Visual studio code.
Please ensure you have the following softwares installed when you come to the training :-
- VS 2015 with update 3 – http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/e/d/bedddfc4-55f4-4748-90a8-ffe38a40e89f/vs2015.3.com_enu.iso
- Typescript for VS 2015 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48593
- NodeJS – https://nodejs.org/en/
- Go to this URL http://tinyurl.com/jeehlqo and download the zip file and keep it in your local folder.
B-720, Pranik Chambers, Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Saki-Vihar Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
We are extremely sad to say ☻ we do not. But if you subscribe to us early you get a very decent discount do go through our course fee section.
If you have taken a course from us previously you can check this link it has some special discount for repeat students.