Course Name:- Learn Offline MVC 5 with overview of MVC Core, Angular in 2 days with a Project
Date: – Sat 09th Mar and Sun 10th Mar 2019.
Booking between 03 Feb to 09 Feb 2019 – 1000 INR discount, you pay 6000 INR
Booking between 10 Feb to 23 Feb 2019 – 500 INR discount, you pay 6500 INR
Booking between 24 Feb to 08 Mar 2019 – 0 INR discount, you pay 7000 INR
How to Join?
- No PPT’s completely Hands-on training with MVC 5/MVC Core project.
- You have to just come with your laptop (VS 2017 Community Edition & SQL Server 2008/12/14 installed).
- A complete MVC hand ebook and 16 hours of recorded videos on MVC will be included for future revision.
- Tea & Lunch will be provided.
- All at only 7000 INR
Learn MVC 5, Angular with Employee screen project.
What’s the best way to learn any technology, create a project. That’s what we are exactly doing in this two days MVC course.
This course is of 2 days where in we will be creating a simple Employee screen with authentication enabled on the project. To acheive this we will be using MVC 5, JSON, Angular, Web API and Dependency Injection.
This project will follow the below architecture. UI will be created in HTML and served through MVC. Angular will act as a binder between server and HTML. Web API will provide JSON data using Entity framework code first approach.
Below is the syllabus: –
|9:30 AM to 10:00 AM||Check installation, issues, faculty and students get connected. We would suggest people to come by 9:30 so that you can get fresh, start your systems and be ready for the marathon run of the day.|
|10:00 AM to 11:00 AM||1. Why MVC as compared to Web forms? ( Theory)
2. Creating the new project and understanding :-
3. Routing in MVC
|11:00 AM to 11:15 AM||Tea and Biscuit breaks.|
|11:15 AM to 1:00 PM||This is a marathon run
4. Data annotations and validations.
6. Jquery with MVC (removing full post backs).
|1:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Lunch. Tip have less food as it can make you sleepy. After lunch any time you feel sleepy feel free to wash your face in between. Faculty understands how it feels after lunch.|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||7. Upgrading from jQuery to Angular with MVC.
8. View data, temp data and Session.
9. Action filters in MVC
|4:00 PM to 4:15 PM||Tea Break|
|4:15 PM to 6:30 PM||10. Asynchronous controllers
11. Error handling
|10:00 AM to 11:00 AM||1. WebAPI fundamentals
2. Connecting Angular to Web API
|11:00 AM to 11:15 AM||Tea break|
|11:15 AM to 1:00 PM||3. Authentication and Authorization
4. Bundling and Minification
5. Cross site scripting and Antiforgery
|1:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:00 PM to 7:00 PM||6. Using Entity framework with MVC
7. DI and IOC
8. MVC 1.0 core fundamentals
3D4, 3rd Floor, D-Wing, Gundecha Onclave, Kherani Road, Next to Post Office, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400072.